Tuesday, August 2, 2011

BBR Training

This morning I was dead to the world. I had to teach a training today. I stayed up too late looking for my jump drive for my lesson. I think it was about 1 am when I hit the hay, and woke up at 5 am. I was dead. I did make it through the day, but oh my word I was very exhausted.

Training went great. I love doing training. It make me realize why I became a teacher. I love teaching.

Donovan and I have done nothing. I am so excited about the rest of the week after tomorrow. I am taking Donovan to Splashtown with my friend Tricia. I will post pictures. Then on Friday to the beach. I can't wait. It will be so much fun. I hope he doesn't have Tball practice that day or I am screwed. I hope that practice can be Saturday.

I am so exhausted so this will be short. I need to hit the hay.

No comments:

Post a Comment