Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Weekend is Over

Well this weekend has really been great. Donovan had Tball practice on Friday. He did a great job. He is so cute batting. I love my little man.

Saturday, we really didn't do much. We took Donovan to see the Smurfs. It was a cute movie. I remember the Smurfs. I loved that show. Donovan really enjoyed it and Scott really liked it too. It was so nice to do a family thing. After the movie we went to the mall. It was a nice day.

Sunday was just a relaxing day. I did absolutely nothing. In fact Donovan and I didn't make it to church. We slept in which is really unusual. I started getting my backpacks together for Operation Backpack for a friend who is collecting items. I just need to go get some binders tomorrow and we will have a backpack put together. I was so excited I was able to get two backpacks for 9.99 at Walgreens.

Scott and I did take Donovan swimming. I am so worried about Donovan, he has anger management issues. I don't want him to be like some of the kids I teach. I know that is horrible, but we have to find a way to control his anger. I am not sure if it is just me or it is everyone. I stayed at the pool for a bit, then went home. I had a horrible headache. I think eating my first meal after 2 pm didn't help the matters much and the fact that it was so hot outside. Oh well lesson learned for sure. I did get to see Donovan doggie paddle. I am so proud of him. He was so proud of himself. Gosh I love that little boy.

Today Scott's sister Allison called him. Of course it is more family drama. I don't understand why his sisters always involve him. I am just tired of them. I am done, and I don't even want to write about it. Just ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment