Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tuesday

Donovan and I do not have many more days of just us. I will be returning back to school. I love my job, it is the drama and politics involved with work. I am not sure why people think I really care about my room right now. I am not on contract till August 15, and that is when I will discuss my room. I mean I really do not have much of a say in anything. I do know that if the Admin is not worried about my room, then I am not going to worry about it. I mean if there is anything to worry about Admin will figure it out. I am sure they have some type of backup plan.

I actually worked on my chipboard letters for my room. I love the ABEL ones. They turned out great. I also got the best saying for my class. If I am ABEL to do it, then you are ABEL to do it too. Love it. Now my READING letters I am unsure if I will keep the scrap paper on it. They are skulls that would go with a pirate them. I might end up changing them.

I am so dreading Quantum Learning tomorrow. I just to get home to be with Donovan. We are suppose to go to the beach on Thursday. I can't wait for a fun day with my baby. I wish we could spend a few more days together, but I have to go back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment