Sunday, October 2, 2011

Way to Long


It has been so long since I have blogged. I wish I could get in the habit to write everything instead of having so much to say over a long period of time in one posting. It looks like I will have to give the abbreviated version.

School is school. The kids are full of drama and I am really trying to just not allow it to effect the class. My first period class I dread due to drama with several students, but I can't help the school drama, but I can give them secure place to be when they are at school.

Stephanie came to visit on Friday. We had a good time. I wish my husband would not have been drinking as much as he did. He let me know that I didn't appreciate him. Whatever, I just know that this happens every year around my birthday. Last year Scott told me he wanted a divorce on my birthday. My birthday is next week and I feel the calm before the storm. I wish he weren't so darn bi polar.

My next issue is Scott's son wants to meet his brother Donovan. I am not happy about this. Donovan has no idea he has another brother or sister. The only family he knows of is Stephanie. She is the only one who would protect him. I am not sure how I feel. I just don't want those evil children near him. I hope God can tell me what to do.

I have been crafting and made the following sign last night. Well going to get off of this and try to post tomorrow. I hope everyone has a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment