Sunday, October 16, 2011

Drinking...The evils of it.

I have realized that there are people who can drink. Then there are those who really have no business drinking. I am so pissed right now. Where should I begin.

Today has been a good day up until Scott and Donovan broke the window. There were throwing the football in the house. Of course I have told them not to, but what I say doesn't matter. Well Donovan threw the ball and busted the window. So Scott starts to blame Donovan. To me they both were to blame. However, nope. Scott blames Donovan. To make matters worse he had been drinking since he got home this afternoon which was about 2 pm. He quit about 8 this evening. I am so done.

Now my next problem is that tonight I posted the cutest picture of Donovan. He was in his Robin Teen Titans costume. A friend of mine said cute. My husband writes he has responsibilities as lead off hitter and make believe is now over. What the hell is that all about? I wrote the only responsibility my son should have is playing. He is a idiot. Then he posted the ends justifies the means. Alcohol seems to bring out stupid. I am not sure what his problem is but I am really getting tired of the drinking he does and just does stupid stuff.

I am not sure what to do, but God there has to be an answer to this. I will figure it out. I am thinking of seriously thinking of dumping out all of his beer. However, I am not sure if I want to deal with the consequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment