Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday




I am finally writing in my blog. I am doing a lot better than what I usually do. I mean it takes more than about two or so weeks to write on here. Doing my best. I will have to take baby steps.

Last Wednesday I turned 41. I had a wonderful day. I brought cupcakes for my students that were well behaved that day. I also brought some for the Life Skills students that I have come to adore. They come by to see me everyday and make teaching for me wonderful. They made me birthday cards, which I will cherish forever. I cried when they sang me Happy Birthday. What sweet children. I am so blessed to know them.

My husband sent me flowers for my birthday. They were absolutely beautiful. I love them. As I sit here and blog I am staring at them. I will post a picture of them in a few. I hope I have them on here. To top the day off my beautiful daughter sent me roses too. They were beautiful too. An autumn bouquet of roses. God has blessed me with a wonderful family.

School is going fine. I am trying to stay to myself, but no such luck at times. People find me. I stay in my hole. I like it that way. I hate that I can't see some of my friends, but I guess there is facebook. LOL.

My friendship with Charlotte is no longer existent. I have decided that her type of friendship is not worth it. I cannot have her as a friend who only is a friend when she needs me. I understand that she is going through some stuff but treating me like your dog is not worth it. Besides I am tired of hearing how horrible she is treating everyone else. I think she is quitting in December and as far as I am concerned that is good for her. She needs something other than work. I don't know what has happened to her and think she has put herself where she is and she can stay there by herself.

Yesterday I made the cutest little pumpkin jars for Donovan's daycare class. I can't wait to give them to his class. I will post a picture. I saw a lady selling them for 6 dollars a piece. I made them with baby food jars, paint, raffia, spray acrylic, and time. I made them for less than 2 dollars. I love them. I have tons of ideas for baby food jars. I am so excited about what I can make.

No comments:

Post a Comment