Monday, March 28, 2011

Manic Monday

Today was back to the grind. I had no desire to go back to work. My mind keeps replaying that I am a great teacher inside my room, but outside is a different thing. I don't think I will ever forget those words for as long as a I live. Almost like when a former DI told me I was not leadership material.

I did run into an ex friend. I am calling her ex because she made it clear. I realize that people that I thought were my friends are not. My mom was so right when she said your only friends is your family. Everyone else is an acquaintance. I use to think that was a horrible thing to say, but now I don't feel that way. This ex gave me a go to hell look. So I think I understood that.

I finally got Donovan's schedule for Tball. I am not sure how I am going to keep up my energy to coach, work, and still cook dinner and all. Calgon take me away. LOL. I hope these little ones will be able to handle the busy schedule.

Dinner was simple tonight. Spaghetti. Donovan enjoyed it. I love my Bubba to death. I so wish I could just be a stay at home mom. I miss these little moments where we can cuddle and he tells me he loves me. I know that he has to grow up but I am just not ready for him to grow up. Stephanie grew up way to fast for me. Besides Donovan still needs me. Stephanie is a college student who is still thinking about it.

I made the Rosemary-Olive Oil Chiffon Cake. Yummy!! That is all I can say. It was absolutely wonderful. I am so glad I made it. My husband is too chicken to eat it. Well I guess more for me.


Quote for the day:

I have found that if you love life, life will love you back. -Arthur Rubinstein

No comments:

Post a Comment