Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mid Week .... Is Friday here yet

Today has just been an exhausting day. As mom I had to rearrange everything because Donovan had Tball practice. Our original place to practice was cancelled and we found a place to practice today. Practice was great. The kids did a great job of practicing. The kids learned som great skills. The kids were baseball ready and alligator. I was proud of Donovan. My husband says we need to get him off my hip. I guess I do baby him, but he is my baby. I guess I will work on that. Work is another story. I always feel like I am walking into the war zone. I never know what is going on. I have been keeping to myself and finding ways to avoid being around anyone. I am not sure what to do about the transfer. I so want to teach READ 180, but not sure I will have the opportunity. I am so scared about the change that could happen that I am not sure how to handle this. I pray that everything will go the way it is suppose to. I will just have to wait and see what is in store. I was talking to a friend today, and realize that I am lucky. My marriage is going great and I can't complain. I have great friends who are my friends. My family is awesome. What in the world could I have to complain about. Also my true friends are friends no matter what. I have lost a friend and not sure if I am sad or happy. However, it was time to cut the ties. I will be glad to have the week over.

No comments:

Post a Comment