Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sadness

I made myself go to work today. I had no spark in my eye and it was depressing. Yesterday's words are still stuck in my head. Still needing God's help. My students were unsure how to take me today. I was very solemn. My sweet chatty little 6th graders each came up to me and said they were wondering if I was ok. I told them yes. They said they were a little worried. They thought maybe someone died in my family. I love my students. Thank you Lord for bringing them into my life. It sucks to know that a supervisior thinks so unhighly of you. It makes me wonder if teaching is my calling. Oh well another day done of unhappiness. Sleep something that makes me happy.

As for wife and mom, that is going great. Of course it is effecting me smiling, but I love being at home with my family. I actually left work at 3:30. That is a first. I don't usually leave this early, but I did. I was able to get a roast in the oven, and relax. It was just nice. I think I need to readjust my priority. I think work is work and my family is my life.

Tomorrow is the big day. I will be coaching Donovan's T ball team. I am a little worried having to explain to the 4 year olds what we are doing. I know I will figure it out and I will have parents to help me out with that.

Quote for the day: When you reach the end of your rope,
tie a knot in it and hang on.
Thomas Jefferson

No comments:

Post a Comment