Saturday, March 26, 2011

Opening Day


Today has just been a wonderful day. This morning I went to my WW weigh in. What a great surprise to know I lost 3.2 pounds. I really didn't think that it would be that much. I lost another 5 pounds. That makes a total of 15.8. I am now under 150. I can't remember the last time I was under 150. WW does work.

Opening Day for CyFair Sports Association. Spring baseball is in season. My little team looked so cute in their uniforms. We are the White Sox's. It was a long day for everyone, but it was a great day for the kids. Donovan had a great time. He was so worn out that he took a cat nap on the way home. It was an overall great Opening Day.

I am very glad the way my day went. I had an awesome time at the grocery store. I actually saved 36.13. My bill was under 90.00 for the week. I am so happy with that. I love saving money. I love using my coupons and finding deals.

Life is good. My quote for the day is....... The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook.
William James

No comments:

Post a Comment