Monday, July 25, 2011

Celebration

Today was a great day. I had lunch with JJ. He is an ex student of mine. He will be a senior this year. However, he informed me that he has committed to the Air Force Academy. I am so proud of him. He will do great. My only concern is that he will have to give 5 years to the Air Force. I consider JJ as a son. I will continue to pray for him. I know God will watch over him.

Donovan and I had a wonderful day. The boys were playful with Donovan that they tired him out. When we got home he passed out in the recliner. Unfortunately he slept way to long. So I am afraid we will be up for a while. I am hoping we can move Donovan from my bed to his bed. I just going to fall asleep with him in the bed. When school starts up he will have to be in bed by 9 pm. I am not sure how that is going to workout. I hope well.

I will be crafting this week. I finished my BEST for my classroom. I painted them maroon. Now I will place the words for each letter on them tomorrow. I will also paint my ABEL letters brown tomorrow and then scrap paper them. I can't wait to see what it turns out like. I want to get more that says READ 180. They are on sale at Hobby Lobby. I will have to see if I can do that this week and do more crafting. I wish I had my clipboards. I would love to work on scraping them, but oh well.

I need to finish the two books I have started. I have a book on CD. I know that is cheating, but I just want to hear books. I finished Saving CeeCee Honeycutt. Great book. It was very funny. I am not listening to Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. I have tried to read that book, but always get sidetracked that it never happens. So the next best thing is listening to it. I think I am going to listen to a lot of YA books. I might be able to review more that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment