Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lazy Hazy Day

Today has been a lazy day. I was just not into doing anything. I keep thinking of that stupid song by Bruno Mars....."Today I don't feel like doing anything..." I am dreading that my summer is coming to an end.

Dieting this summer has been a bummer. I have not really gained but a pound here and there. I can't complain. I wish I could of seen a little more weight come off. I think when I get back to work I will have a better routine. I just have not done enough exercising. I wish I had. I really want to lose another 15 pounds. I can't wait till I get to that mark. I know I can do it and I will.

Donovan is a funny little one today. He came up to me and grabbed my cheeks. He said isn't that cute and squeezed my cheeks. What a cutie. Too bad tonight he busted his lip. He was jumping and I told him to stop. Well he tripped and fell on the coffee table. It scared the tar out of me. I am just glad it was only his lip that bleed.

Well I finished another book. One I have wanted to read for a while. However, I really didn't read it. I listen to it on CD. I am needing to read more books for my students. I hope to do a competition with my students. I am just not sure how but will get it done. I read/listened The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants Book 1 by Ann Brashears. Loved it.

Broke down and called a friend today. Found out there was a comman thread of who caused the problem. Why am I not surprised. I know that I will be on my toes and not trust anyone when it comes to certain situations. I will have to pray that God shows me a way to handle this. I am not sure I will be able to if something doesn't intervine.

Another day down, but at least today went by slow. Now if it could do that for the rest of teh week.

No comments:

Post a Comment