Friday, July 29, 2011

Not much...Just a Friday


Today I have really done nothing. I finished another book. Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin. I really liked this book. I am slowly getting to my goal of 30 books.

I went to the Gradebook Access class today. I am so glad I did. It will make it easy for when I go back to school. I dread school. I dread being back with adults who either gossip or back stab. I mean I am not sure how tolerant I can be for next year.

Donovan had Tball practice tonight. I think Austin's mom is taking him off the team because he was getting in trouble the whole time. I think it is to much pressure for her. I feel bad for her because I feel if Austin's dad was there it would be different. Donovan is too cute when he plays t ball.

Just another boring Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment