Sunday, July 24, 2011

Too much....Not ready

Oh my word. It has been a good while since I have blogged. I need to blog now. I have so much running through my head, that I am not sure how to handle it and God knows I will need a lot of prayer.

I have enjoyed my summer with my little one. Donovan can be a pain sometimes, but he is my pain, and I love him. We have just hung out. He is so much fun, and a great little kid.

Stephanie came home the Friday before last. It was so great seeing her. The last time I saw Stephanie was Easter when she came home. Donovan was so glad to have his sissy home. I don't blame him. I was glad to have them both home. We had a great time. We went swimming, and shopping. I love spending time with her. I wish she could of stayed longer, but she had to go home to get her wisdom teeth pulled out. I sent her home with my half of the payment.

Speaking of payment, I am a little pissed about this. The whole time I had custody of Stephanie I never asked her father for half of anything. I paid for everything myself. I am trying to figure out why he always has her call me for the half. I mean if he wants me to pay he should be asking me not having Stephanie ask me. I should not be upset, but I just wondering why he does that. He just makes me want to scream. I mean I don't go after him for what he owes me, and would not.

Now to the thing that will cause me a heart attack or stroke. WORK! Well found out that my new room is not ready. Of course that upsets me. However, I need to remember that is not my problem that is admins problem. Second I received our welcome back letter. Well besides 2 days of Quantum Learning before officially coming back then one more day. Really we need that many days of QL. I will have to bring things to do on those days. My second complaint is that after looking at the schedule I have only two days to get my room or whatever in order. I want to cry. I don't know how I am going to unpack and get things in order. I am not sure what I will need. I know the room is smaller. I wish I knew the dimensions of the room so I could figure out how to get everything in my room. Actually I am not even going to call it my room. I will call it my residence for what time I have left in teaching. I am noticing my negativity will only be towards adults right now.

As I look at everything in the last few years, I finally understand micro managing. I have also realized what you wish for is not always the best thing. The grass might look greener on the other side, but if you don't watch out you might get the shits.

I will start working on some crafts for my room. I have a few things I want to do, but not sure if I will have enough wall space for this. Oh well, I will figure out how to make things work.

Oh well enough on this. I am done for the night. I am going to cherish my time with Donovan.

No comments:

Post a Comment