Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday Monday Monday

Today was another Monday which means the end of summer will be near. I just wish it could last longer. How did my day start off...Crappy.

I was finally able to get into my email at school. Everytime I tried it would say that the computer didn't have some application. These computers are driving me crazy. Anyway to get to the point of posting this. I received an email from an ex coworker. She was very nasty in the email. It seems she had not received my check that I sent her for 52.00 dollars. Well I sent it on June 18, like I told her. Well anyways she informed me that I was robbing her, I didn't answer her calls which I didn't receive a call from her unless she was the unknown calls I would not answer. However, there was no message. I mean I am still trying to learn this stupid phone which I hate. Well she informed me that I was acting like a middle school student. She did say what kind of example am I for my daughter and son. Now that really pissed me off. So I went and checked where I sent the check to. I emailed this person and it seems that I transposed the numbers wrong. I was in such a hurry to get the check in the mail, I just wrote it quick. Anyways the long and short of this, is I informed that the check is out and I guess I will have to put stop payment on the check. As much as I wanted to tell her to stick it where the sun doesn't shine, I told her thank you for her honesty about me. Left it at that. You would think that she would apologize, but not happening. I mean I know at times I can be a ditz, but to question me and say what she did about my children was uncalled for. I kept thinking about the church service last night that made me keep my calm. I had so many evil thoughts going in my head of what I could of said, but I didn't. If I never see this person again it would not bother me. She owes me an apology for the comments she made. Just mean person.

Donovan and I went to the library today. I am so glad the library is free. Donovan was able to do the sandart today. He loved it. I forgot to take pictures, but oh well. He had so much fun. We then checked out some movies for him. He at times love the library and then at times he doesn't care for it. I checked out several movies for hiim. He only has 8 more books to go before he is able to get his blue ribbon. We signed up for the reading program. He only cares about the blue ribbon. However, we have read many different books and they have been interesting.

Where to begin about weight? Trying to lose weight is a pain in my butt right now. I don't even know why. I mean I love the healthy eating I am doing. It has been great. I have definitely changed my eating habits. I mean I have cut out the amount of diet cokes I have in a day. I have cut out eating salt and vinegar chips. I have traded them in apples, squash, grapes, cucumbers,etc. I love the food. It makes me cook more and really realize what I am putting in my body.

Tracking points plus has been more difficult for me since school let out. I had no problem at school, and I am not sure why. I mean what exactly is the difference. My weight is up 2 pounds or down 2 pounds. It is usually the same exact pounds. So I haven't been below 148. However, I know I will get there. I just have to do other things.

I am trying new recipes from the WW cookbook. I have enjoyed the ones I have tried. Then I have experimented with creating new things. Not sure if I should do that but I will try. I am wanting to be the next Master Chef. LOL.

Zumba was great tonight. I did a great job at sweating. I need to look into getting some new shoes. I think I might have tweaked my knee a little. I feel like 40 is setting in. The only thing I disliked about the workout is that being that time of the month makes it miserable. I would love to do Zumba more, but just do not have the babysitter for it. That is ok. I will figure out something in my exercise routine.

Quote of the night:
Success is not a race, be patient.
Success leads to success.
Success is always a work in progress.
Success doesn't come to you--you go to it.
Success is a journey, not a destination. Focus on the process.
Some people dream about success... while others wake up and work hard at it.
Success is achieved and maintained by those who try-and keep trying.
Everyday is a good day to SUCCEED!
If at first you don't succeed-try, try again

No comments:

Post a Comment