Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A busy month

Well school ended on June 2, and I have been a happy mom/teacher/wife. Donovan and I have spent all our time together. I am enjoying this a lot. I am going to dread when I have to go back to work. I wish I could have other's be followers of my blog, but not sure how well that would go over. Especially since I don't want several people knowing what I am doing.

Donovan had his birthday. Come to find out I pissed off Scott's stepmom and dad. I didn't invite them because they never come. I didn't think there was any reason to say anything. Well I think they are upset. I tagged Rena in one of Donovan's party pictures. She emails me and say wrong mom and nice party though. Then send Donovan a card and it says Pa and Rena. Now I could of sworn she has always signed it Pa and Nanny, but I guess I might be wrong. However, I know I am not.

I am so done with his family. Why are they acting like idiots. I am tired of them being so dramatic. Being from divorced family makes it very difficult to deal with his family. If Karen comes to an outing for us then Allison, Scott's sister won't come. Good grief. I am to the point I don't care what everyones problem is with each other get over it. It is not about them. I just want to so just tell them off. When I do that will be the end of everything.

1 comment:

  1. In-Laws are always hard to deal with. I think we only have the capacity to deal with our crazy families because we have had to our entire lives. To marry someone as an adult and have to deal with their families all of a sudden is quite hard.

    ReplyDelete