Sunday, June 26, 2011

Saturday

I am a little behind. I need to find time in the evening to post. I seem to have me time more in the morning than in the evening. So here I am sitting in the living room watching the news and updating for the day.

I am becoming very moody the last few days. Anything that is said to me just makes me irritable. Luckily my husband is understanding and knows that I am getting ready to start. However, I have never been this irritable. I mean everything aggravates me. I don't understand. I am not sure if it is age or what, but have decided I don't like it.

Yesterday I spent the time cleaning Donovan's room. Oh my word. He had some of his baby toys still. I couldn't believe some of the stuff he collected. I was able to leave his room with two trash bags of toys and games. Then on top of that as we were cleaning out the closet. I found three pairs of boots. What in the world was I doing. Today I will spend in his room placing things where they need to be.

Donovan and I spent the evening painting his rocket ship. He had so much fun. He was so proud of his rocket ship. I seriously need to find other things to do with him that does not cost a small fortune. I need to think on what we will do next week.

I haven't heard from my parents since Monday. I guess they will call when they are ready to call. I am frustrated with them right now. I know they are helping my brother out with his two children, but what about the rest of the grandchildren. I guess I am still hurt that my father forgot Donovan's birthday. I mean I had to have Donovan call and say "Happy Birthday Papa" Really. He felt bad, but if it were Tina or Alex there is no way he would of forgotten his birthday. I wish Donovan had one set of grandparents who took time with him. ARGH!!!

Last night I worked on my coupon binder for two hours. Oh my word. Organizing coupons can be a pain in the butt. However, I am going to keep it nice and neat. I need to buy more dividers. I think I need 15 more and the binder is seperated and orderly.I didn't realize how time consuming this could be. However, my pocketbook is enjoying my savings. LOL.
Just glad Saturday is done. I will definitely keep this post updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment