Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday....

Today was a great service at church today. Donovan and I had a great time at church. Lance Price gave an wonderful lesson today. One that really made me think about everything he was saying.I am glad we went.

I am so tired today. I have to find things to do with Donovan and my time. Donovan has been a joy to be with since I got out for the summer. We have read and played. He is such a sweetie. I love him to bunches. He told me today that he loved me a 100 pounds. Not sure what that means, but sounds great to me. He then told me I was the Bestest Super mom ever. He sure knows how to get to his momma.

I started today and let me tell you. I have been in pain. I am not sure how much of this pain I can take. I guess this means I really need to make an appointment with Dr. Benge. I just don't want to hear what he has to say about my ovary. I just don't want anything removed from my body that doesn't need to .

Sorry to hear about a Song Leader at church. Samantha had a miscarriage. I wanted to cry. She is such a wonderful God loving woman that it was just sad to hear this. I know God will open his arms up to her and her husband during this time.

My quote for the night is....Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;

in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight."
Proverbs 3:5-6 New International Version

No comments:

Post a Comment