Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Thankful Tuesday

Today has really been a great day. I got to spend it with Donovan. My little hapa haole. I love him to death. He just makes my heart melt.

Donovan was able to behave in the weight room when I did my workout today. He watched me run and asked me about all the equipment in the weightroom. It was just funny. He is such a little man that he has so many questions. He asked me how to do things. I think he is so funny.

I took Donovan to McDonalds. He had a great time playing with the other children in the play area. I wish parents would watch their children more. We eventually left after 2 hours. I am trying to find things for Donovan to do that do not require the television.

My favorite person did my hair tonight. I love when Allison does my hair. She always does a great job and doesn't charge me an arm and leg for it. I appreciate her taking the time to do my hair. Next time she will do a Kim Kardashian thing to it. I am looking forward to that.

I guess my quote of the night is:

Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.
Brad Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment